Outsourcing and Assembly
G.A. Wirth Company can help you by assembling your product. Let us know how we can help YOU!
Many companies are now looking at the total cost of ownership vs. initial cost. In taking a longer view, they evaluate the worth of a product over it's lifetime and all it's associated costs, including those that are normally hard to quantify, such as time to install, time to repair and mean time between failures (MTBF).
Benefits of Outsourcing:
- Time to assembly is reduced. Customer receives fully tested/qualified materials
- Stay with your core competency. Outsource the assembly to the sub-vendor that is experienced with the most critical components instead of doing it yourself.
- Customer receives one assembly vs. multiple components. Saves time during receiving/parts distribution.
- Reduces the number of PO's generated. Saves time and money in the purchasing department.
- Reduces the number of parts in stock. No need to label, kit, and pull parts for assembly.
- JIT compliant. The right part at the right time.