The Finite Division of Parker offers a complete line of compressed air and gas filtration products, as well as over 2000 competitor interchange elements.
New HX-Series Filter Line!
The new HX combines features from the current H-series, which the HX will replace, with a host of new features which enhance performance or make them easier to use.
- Unique design features on both housing and element minimize turbulence and achieve low operating differential pressure.
- Pleated and cast nanofiber technology is used in HX coalescing media types.
- Additional filter media types also available: pleated cellulose; activated carbon; stainless steel water separators.
- Proprietary element design ensures you capture your profitable aftermarket business.
- Modular connections ¼” NPT through 1” NPT for space saving or OEM application.
- Design provides ease of maintenance: error-proof feature eliminates element’s improper installation; near-zero clearance required below bowl for element change outs; simple 1-2 turn bowl threading for easy removal; alignment aid to indicate bowl is properly installed.
- 630 combinations from which to choose
- Control system design including instrumentation, control valve specifications and governor system for commercial laboratory